90 Day Fiance Brandan De Nuccio Family: Dad, Mom, Siblings

May 2024 · 5 minute read

In the first episode of 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way Season 5, Oregon native Brandan De Nuccio can be seen with his family.

Brandan is in a relationship with Mary Rosa from the Philippines and the relationship unfolds on 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way. We don’t need to mention that their relationship is crazy because it is far from that. The couple is on video calls all the time, all the time. Plus, Mary gets jealous every time Brandan interacts with any females.

Viewers of the previews didn’t hold back to hailing Mary as a “walking red flag”. When Brendan goes for a dental appointment, the dentist asks Brendan if Mary is his first love. Brendan says “No” and Mary breaks down in tears.

The relationship not only feels suffocating but it has created strain in the relationship with his family members. Before he leaves for the Philippines, he calls his mom and siblings.

So, who are his mom, dad, and siblings? Read all that we know about his parents in this article below.

90 Day Fiance: Who Are Brandan De Nuccio Family Members?

90 Day Fiance star Brandan De Nuccio was born on 1 May 1999 to his mom Angela Stiggins and his anonymous father. In the first episode, he discussed the ordeal he had been through in his family.

You already know that Brandan lives in a trailer outside his godparents’ (Caitlin and Ryan) house. He described his relationship with his godparents to be better than the rest of his family members.

90-Day-Fiance-Brandan-De-Nuccio-Family-Dad-Mom-Siblings

Brandan’s parents split when he was about 3 or 4 years old. Then he lived with his mom and two younger half-siblings. At the age of 15, Angela lost custody of her children after she failed a drug test. Brandan went to his dad’s and his two siblings went to foster care.

After that Brandan’s life turned for worse and he was homeless at one point and lived in his truck for two months. Then his godparents discovered him and allowed him to live with them. Brandan also shares in the episode that he helps his godparents with chores and odd jobs, instead of paying the rent.

Who Is Brandan De Nuccio Mom, Angela Stiggins?

The mother of Brandan De Nuccio is Angela Stiggins. Angela has also made an appearance on the program, and it is obvious that she is not entirely happy with her son’s long-distance relationship with a lady he has never met. She even loses it when she discovers that Mary forbids him from meeting his sister.

Oregon native Angla is 43 years old. She is the daughter of Jon Stiggins and Jackie Lea-Stiggins. Her dad is alive, single, and based in McLean, Virginia. He attended South Eugene High School and Lane Community College. He currently has a job in a warehouse and previously worked as a maintenance mechanic at Home Depot.

Jackie, her mother, passed away less than a year ago. In April 2023 on Jackie’s birthday, her sister Olivia posted on her Facebook, “Happy heavenly birthday Mama, god how much I miss you. I’ve felt so alone and have no idea how I’ve managed to live without you. I’d do anything to be with you again. I love you with all my heart Mom. Elianna and I miss you so much and will love you forever.”

Speaking of sisters, she has two named Olivia Leann and Aubrey Stiggins.

In the show, Brandan also shared that his mom lives with female roommates and Mary is not okay with Brandan going there so he calls the whole family over before he heads to the Philippines. Angela doesn’t think that Mary is a bad person but doesn’t hesitate one bit while labeling their relationship as toxic.

Who Is Brandan De Nuccio Dad?

As of this post, very little is known about Brandan De Nuccio’s father. However, Brandan revealed that he spent three years living with his father after his mom lost custody of him after failing a drug test. Brandan described his father as being “really demanding and hostile.” He, therefore, had no option but to leave.

His mom Angela has also shared about her ex on her Facebook. Brandan’s parents parted ways when his mom was 23. They broke up because, “he was always picking me apart finding shit about me he didn’t like reasons why I wasn’t good enough I was never good enough no matter what I did no matter how accomplished I was no matter how good I looked,” Angela wrote on the post.

Angela revealed that Brandan’s dad despised being mediocre and never wanted to settle. She also shared that after their relationship ended he achieved more personally and financially.

In Angela’s own words, her ex was, “the most miserable unhappy pessimistic selfish greedy judgemental man I’ve ever met in my life.”

Brandan De Nuccio Siblings

Brandan De Nuccio has two younger half-siblings. Both of his siblings appeared on the show. His sister is named Kailey Jump and Jayden Jump is his brother.

Kailey shared in the first episode of the show that she finds Brendan unhappy when he is talking about her. She also boldly states that she has no respect for her. Kailey is 8 years younger than Brandan.

Jayden also speaks briefly saying that his brother is choosing his girlfriend over his family. He says, “I miss my brother.”

Related FAQs

All of Brandan De Nuccio’s family reside in Oregon.

Yes, Brandan can be seen having a family meeting regarding his relationship with his mom Angela and his two siblings in the first episode of 90 Day Fiance.

ncG1vNJzZmifn6jAqrzNnq%2BtnJ%2Bkv2%2BvzqZmm6qRo7GiuoydnGampZiwqruMn5imoZyueqWtw2akqKVdqLajuMinnqxn